The internet is a basic need in our life, and we cannot spend a day without an internet connection. It provides us with everything from information and research to entertainment and fun. But everyone cannot afford to have a WiFi device at their home.
Piso WiFi provides an internet connection through a private IP address 10.0.0.1 in the Philippines. This model has changed the traditional ways of using WiFi in the US. In this blog, I will discuss everything you need to know before using 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Pause, including its benefits and login settings.
What is Piso WiFi?
10.0.0.1 is an IP address commonly used as the default gateway for many wireless routers or access points. Piso WiFi is a public wireless hotspot frequently found in public places in the Philippines, and people can pay for internet access using coins or bills.
10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Pause
10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Pause is a feature provided by piso WiFi. Piso WiFi pause can help you control the time and amount of data you and the users connected to your internet can consume. You can pause your internet time simply by visiting the 10.0.0.1 IP address and scheduling it to reconnect.
How to Set Piso WiFi Pause Time?
The setting of Piso WiFi pause time is different for every router and device, but some general steps are mentioned below:
Step 1: Access the Router Settings
Connect to the Piso WiFi router via any web browser(chrome, Microsoft edge, Firefox, Brave, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer) by typing the router’s IP address (192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.1) in the address bar.
Step 2: Log in
Enter the username and password for the router’s admin account to access the settings.
Step 3: Navigate to the “Pause Time” Setting
Look for a section or menu that pertains to “Pause Time” or “Session Control” in the router settings. Depending on the router, this may be under the “Wireless” or “Access Control” settings.
Step 4: Enable the Pause Time Feature
Check the button to enable the pause time feature.
Step 5: Set Limit
You may need to specify the pause time duration ( 5, 10, or 15 minutes) or the maximum time a user can use the WiFi hotspot before getting paused.
Step 6: Save Changes
After making the desired changes to the pause time settings, click the “Save” or “Apply” button to save the changes and apply them to the WiFi hotspot.
Pros and Cons of Piso WiFi and its Pause Feature
The Piso WiFi Pause time has some pros and cons, which are the following:
- The services provided by Piso WiFi are very cheap in comparison to others.
- Venue owners may increase their income and draw more clients by providing WiFi hotspot services, which is advantageous to businesses.
- Setting and controlling user internet time according to your choice.
- Users outside the Philippines can also access the services of Piso.
- Everyone can afford Piso WiFi 10.0.0.1 because it is cost-effective.
- Fast internet connection without any interruption.
- You can access the internet anywhere inside your home or on the bus.
- You can change the WiFi configuration of the network at any moment using the piso website.
- Piso WiFi provides customer support for clients in need.
- The setting of Piso WiFi is not easy for a person who does not have technical knowledge.
- Pausing internet access for users who have not paid or have exceeded their allotted time can be inconvenient, especially if they are in the middle of critical online tasks.
- The pause time feature may have technical issues that cause it to malfunction. This can result in frustration for both users and the owner of the WiFi hotspot.
Piso’s WiFi network has made it easy for anyone to use the internet at an affordable price. In May 2022, 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi will reach a 30K Customer Base because of its simple and advanced features.
Piso WiFi pause time feature is helpful at home and in the office where you want to control the unnecessary usage of data; it will save a lot of your money.